1. Y Ty, Lao Cai: It is placed in the north Highland of Vietnam with majestic scenery, the sea, the cloud and the mountains, and especially the beautiful terraces. And this is the ideal destination for tourists wanting to experience the life of people in the mountainous area of Vietnam, but they also don’t want to go far away from Sapa tourism center.
Explore the rustic pathway of Y Ty, Sa Pa by your foot.
2. Kep, Cambodia: Kep owns the same beaches as before tourists go to Thailand. It is considered as the most intact coastal city of Southeast Asia where tourists can admire the glorious sunset, special Indo- China architecture. The place is so peaceful with no bustle, cheat. And you should not forget to enjoy the seafood at the market.
3. Vieng Xai, Laos: This destination is often ignored when being compared with Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng. It is the ideal place to experience the historical present of the country. And you should book the tour to visit the caves used for bunkers and hospitals during the war.
4. Gili Meno, Gili Islands, Indonesia: Gili Meno is the most pristine and peaceful island in three islands of Gili with clear water, rows of green coconut and horse carts moving on the road. Tourists can experience scuba diving to see the coral reef and the kinds of beautiful fishes around the island.
Coming to Gili Meno, don't forget to dive to the sea.
5. Sabah, Borneo in Malaysia: Visiting Sabah, everyone will have the different feeling. You will continuously see the rich and lively nature when scuba diving and climbing mountain. This is also one of region owning the most diverse culture of Malaysia, and gives tourists the chance to savor the typical dishes.
6. Punjab, India: Almost famous dishes of India come from Punjab, such as tandoori chicken, tikka masala, or samosas. Besides, visitors also have the chance to explore the history of the Sikh and Hindu, and visit the wonderful temples such as Golden temple.
7. Pindaya, Myanmar:
The place attracts tourists by the color of farms, and the jungle. You can meditate in the cave, see the scene of Pone Ta Lote lake, learn how to make crafts with local people. And it is certain that you should not forget to visit Shwe Oo Min temple, which owns more than 8,000 Buddha statues. Pindaya can be one of the most ideal destinations for the new tours to orient. Refer more options here: https://www.fareastour.asia/private-tours/new-orient-tours/
to have the best journeys to the hidden treasure of Asia.
Pindaya Myanmar is the mountain temples with thousand golden statues.
8. Kandy, Sri Lanka: It is considered as the culture center of Sri Lanka and its scenery is also very beautiful. You will have the opportunity to see the swinging trees besides the colonial houses, learn cooking, or the traditional dance Sri Lankan, and watch cricket in Asgiriya Stadium.
9. Shikoku, Japan: This place is one of the largest islands in Japan, and it hasn’t still been explored much. And the tourists will have the chance to try udon noodle, the most famous noodle in Japan, admire the ancient castle, walk on the mountain trail, or kayak on the river. And if you have the time, you should go on the famous pilgrimage route through 88 temples.
The samurai road in Shikoku Japan.
10. Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Mongolia: It takes about an hour to this national park from Ulaanbaatar by car. Coming here, tourists can escape the hustle and bustle of urban life. Sleeping at the nomadic tents, enjoying the Mongolian specialties and admiring the majestic mountains are the unforgettable experience.
11. Busan, South Korea: This is the second big city of Korea, having all things you need, from white smooth sand, fashionable boutiques, traditional spas to attractive local restaurants. Do not forget to try the Busan grill and fresh sashimi at the Jagalchi fish market.
12. Jomalig Island, Philippines: There are some people considering Jomalig as Boracay of 40 years ago which was pristine and not developed, and it is suitable for people loving the calm life. It is not easy to come here because you have to move in 5 hours, but in return, the result is so worthy: sandy beaches, clear water and sunshine.
Jomalig Island - the paradise of Philippines.